Quality Policy & SHE
It is the policy of Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited to adhere to the quality standards in all products and services delivered to both domestic and international customers; to meet the customers' expectations of quality products in the stipulated time frame and to their satisfaction through continual improvement of the quality management system.
Every employee is responsible for achievement of Quality in his/her area of operation.
- To understand the requirements of domestic and international customers and to offer technically and commercially competitive products with flexibility to meet the expectations of the customers
- To work towards achieving total customers' satisfaction through consistent product quality, timely delivery and effective communication
- To respond to feedback from customers in the shortest possible time
- To achieve continual improvement by :-
Adopting suitable practices for maintaining safe and healthy environment and to meet statutory and regulatory requirements
To have continual improvement, develop employees by identifying their training needs and providing appropriate training
- Involving personnel at all levels and
- By progressive improvement in quality of operation of the various processes with benchmarking of the targets
Environmental, Health and Safety Policy
We, at Gujarat Fluorochemicals Limited, are committed to promote pollution-free environment; and maintain safe and healthy working conditions by constantly guiding all our activities within a consciously recognized and adopted set of standards.
We are committed to:
- Improve our Environmental, Health and Safety performance continually for prevention of adverse impacts in all areas of operations.
- Impact awareness to employees and contractors to make the working environment safe by adopting safe work practices.
- Comply with applicable EHS Legislations and other requirements related to identified Environmental Aspects and Occupational Health and Safety Hazards.
- Encourage and promote waste minimization, energy efficiency and resource conservation.
- Periodically analyze information on EHS performance to up-grade our Processes, Systems and Facilities and
- To enhance effectiveness of the Environment, Health and Safety Management System through regular Audits and Managements Reviews
ISO 9001:2015 ISO 14001:2015 ISO 45001:2018